Monday, April 23, 2007

Tagged


SECTION 1 - Last 1s?
1. Last beverage? Black Nescafe
2. last phone call? My Fiance
3. last instant message? Nader on MSN
4. last cd played? Anathema – A Natural Disaster
5. last time you cried? Can’t remmber
6. last text message? Shayma2 (asking for masters schedule)

SECTION 2 - 6 Have You Evers:
1. dated someone twice? the concept of dating is not very popular in Egypt, 3aleik we 3ala el salonat ya ma3alem
2. been cheated on? Mmm ..
3. kissed someone & regretted it? I kissed someone as a greeting “on the cheek” when I felt like spitting in his eyes!
4. lost someone special? Yes
5. been depressed? Yes and it's currently my default
6. been drunk and threw up? I can’t remember the last time I threw up aslan , and no I don’t drink “as in alcohols”

SECTION 3 - List 3 Favorite Colors
1. Blue
2. Black
3. Red (I think)

SECTION 4 - This month have you
1. Made a new friend? Yes
2. Fallen out of love? Nope
3. Laughed until you cried? Nope
4. Met someone who changed your life? Nope
5. Found out who your true friends were? Mmm .. still in the process of finding out
6. Is there something you want to tell someone? Yes
7. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends? I don’t understand what that means ?!!

.
.Tagged by memo

No comments: