Friday, June 26, 2009

The Most Influential Man in Music History

An icon of showbiz, a freak that everyone loved, a king on stage where his wicked ultra ego manifestations burst artistically; augmented by some of the most original and captivating dance moves you’ll ever see.


People may argue that the Beatles, Elvis Presley or even Frank Sinatra had better prominence.. But Michael was simply THE king “sorry Elvis”. He surpassed them all commercially, publicly, and even culturally.


My fond of Michael Jackson stopped after his 1996 - not so great- album “history”, simply I grew up and he grew weirder. But I’ll never forget his impact on me during my childhood & teenage years. I grew up in the 80’s & 90’s so the guy was around in many of my tapes & CD mixes. I won’t explain how he excelled or what is so grand about Michael, this is not what the post is all about, this post is simply a recognition of the man’s legendary status in the music business and a deserved respect to what he had accomplished in the realm of entertainment.


Thanks MJ, for all the good memories.

No comments: