Monday, February 27, 2006

The Future of Football



There’s a new magician in BarCa , His name is Messi

Last week I watched the Chelsea Vs Barcelona in the champions league , the young Argentinean entertained us with fine football and great skills display. After the match reports allover the News and media talked about the young talent and he was the focus of attention for several days to follow, I thought Ronaldinhio has established the peak in football joy, but here comes another magician, and he’s only 18 yeras old.


However, Maradona said and I quote "I have seen the player who will inherit my place in Argentine football and his name is Messi." The young Barcelona player has performed well in La Liga and looked dangerous against Chelsea, but Maradona's comments put extra pressure on the 18 year old to perform.Just ask Ariel Ortega & Pablo Aimar.

No comments: